What Personal Information About Customers Does Tabrasa Gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on this site or give us in any other way. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses a Tabrasa service. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on this site and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
Does Tabrasa Share the Information it Receives?
- We use your information to facilitate the services you request. We use information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on this site, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement.
- You agree that we may use personally-identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize the site's content, layout and services.
- You agree that Tabrasa may use your information to contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests and relevant to your use of the site.
- Tabrasa respects the privacy of the information you share with us. You can rest assured that at no time does Tabrasa send this information to any third party.
- From time to time, Tabrasa does send email messages on behalf of third parties that provide products and services that we believe may be helpful to our customers. It is our policy to limit the number of such emails each month, and that every email contains opt-out links and instructions as required by law.
- Tabrasa will combine personally identifiable information from all user accounts and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. To the extent that we use third party advertisers, they adhere to their own privacy policies.
- Tabrasa can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- Each Tabrasa service offers you the ability to automatically review and change the information you submit to Tabrasa by logging into the site and entering the new information yourself.
- Upon your request, Tabrasa will deactivate your account, contact information, billing information, shipping information and financial information from its active databases to prevent your information from being shared with other users.